1xbet Review 2020
1xBet, operated by Beaufort bet Nigeria Limited in Nigeria and approved by the Lagos State Lotteries Board is one of Nigeria’s leading sports betting companies with a range of exciting markets and features that put them on a high footing among Nigeria’s ever-growing list of sportsbooks. 1xBet was launched in 2007, it provides a user-friendly interface and quality that is truly unparalleled, rising to be one of Nigeria’s leading online sports betting sites with over 13 years on the market.
The online bookmaker covers a wide variety of sports and almost every major soccer league such as La Liga, EPL, Serie A, and more. Other gaming items such as live betting, live casino, slot machine games, lottery, bingo, poker, Toto also add to the website’s wide game base. This bookmaker aims to deliver reasonably competitive odds on live and pre-match games.
Table of content:
- 1xbet Review 2020
- What to expect with 1xbet
- How to register on 1xbet
- Payment Methods
- 1xbet Withdraw Options
- 1xBet Welcome Bonus
- Sports Betting Review
- LIVE BETTING
- Betting Markets Covered
- Virtual Sports
- Mobile App 1xbet
- Security and Regulation
- Customer Support
What to expect with 1xbet
In the sports betting industry, 1xBet has a variety of exciting features that make them stand out with an impressive range of payment methods ranging from all sorts of online transaction services to:
- Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin or Ethereum
- The 200 per cent first deposit bonus,
- live betting odds,
- bet booking,
- 2 matches accrued bonus,
- cash out,
- regular promotional bonuses,
- N50 minimum stake,
- large deposit methods,
- quick promotional bonuses,
- Fast/instant payouts that take just about 15 minutes,
- 24/7 support for phone & live chat,
- 250 million potential winnings,
As well as a wide range of sports such as horse racing, virtual football, hockey, basketball, and an all-new casino that needs just a smartphone and online network for on-the-go action.
How to register on 1xbet
Registration on 1xbet is fairly seamless and can be done in a matter of minutes. There are four ways to build an account at 1xBet and they include:
- One-click: If you choose this option, simply fill in the country of residence and the currency you have selected, then click the ‘Register’ button. A username and password will be given to you, all of which you will easily change once you have logged in to your account.
- Phone: Add your phone number and the currency you have selected. An SMS with your registration details will then be sent to your phone, which you can change through your account settings.
- E-mail: Add your email address and the currency of your choice. An email with your account information will then be sent to you, which you can alter after you have logged in to your account.
- Social Networks and Messengers: As long as you are a member of them, you can open an account through VK, Google+, Telegram and other social networking sites and messengers. A message will be delivered to you confirming your account information with your social network app or messenger app, which you can change once you are logged in.
1xBet Registration Basic Terms
- Only 1 account per customer is normally allowed.
- After careful thinking, select the currency to trade since it is almost impossible to alter afterwards.
- Ensure that every ninety days, you log into your account at least once. If the account is not signed in for 90 days in a row, it becomes inactive.
- Connecting your phone number to your user account helps you to easily access the website at any time. Besides, the results of your bets can be obtained via text to your phone number.
- Some nations are prohibited from accessing the website 1xbet. The list of restricted countries is shown on the website and may be helpful.
- The minimum required age for registration is certainly 18 and above.
- To avoid hacking, maintain a unique login name and a strong password.
Payment Methods available
Via a bank card, electronic wallets, transfer and many other options, you can deposit into your account and withdraw money. When there is no fast access to a PC, you can use the 1xBet mobile application for this. The method of depositing and withdrawing funds is very swift and should not be bothered about.
1xbet Deposit Options
Depositing is not a problem at 1xBet, there are as many as sixty ways on the website to deposit money into your account!
Here are a few of the techniques:
- ATM: To deposit into your 1XBet account, you can use the ‘Quickteller” Pay Bill’ form. To make the payment, you need to enter the 1xBet Merchant Code (available on the site) and your 1xBet account ID.
- Internet Banking & Bank Transfer: To fund your sports betting account on 1xbet, you can use the internet banking services offered by GTBank, Providus Bank, Zenith Bank, Unity Bank, First Bank, Union Bank, UBA, FCMB, Fidelity Bank, Wema Bank, Heritage Bank, Polaris Bank and others.
- CryptoCurrencies: 1xBet is most likely the only sports bettor in Nigeria that accepts deposits such as Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin in the form of cryptocurrencies. A sizeable number of different cryptocurrencies are approved.
- Banking Deposit: Deposits from indigenous financial institutions such as GT Bank, Access Bank, Zenith Bank, FCMB, First Bank, Union Bank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, Wema Bank, Heritage Bank, Sterling Bank and many more will be approved by 1xBet. Simply enter your phone number, email address, first name, surname and the amount you would like to deposit. 1xBet will contact you and explain to you how your deposit can be completed.
- Cards: You can move money directly to your account if you have a MasterCard, Visa or Verve bank card. Input the sum you want to deposit and your password, and instructions on how to pay by card will be sent to you.
- Ewallets: Payments through Perfect Money, Skrill, Epay, ecoPayz, Payeer, Neteller and WebMoney are accepted by this sports betting platform.
1xbet Withdraw Options
Withdrawals on 1xBet can be completed via Visa or MasterCard, EWallets, internet banking or direct bank transfer. Your withdrawal can be handled in less than an hour, while debit and credit card withdrawals can take a little longer. Withdrawals are completely free of charge.
Your winnings can be withdrawn using the following methods:
- GTBank Internet Banking
- Prepaid cards like Neosurf
- Access Bank, Ecobank, Fidelity Bank, Heritage Bank, FCMB, Zenith Bank, Unity Bank, Wema Bank, Citibank, Sterling Bank and many more banks for transfers.
- Electronic wallets such as Epay and Great Money
- Payment schemes like ecoPayz and Neteller
- Terminals for self-service such as Quickteller
- Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, NEM, ZCash, DigiByte, Bitcoin Cash, BitShares, QTUM, and Ripple Cryptocurrencies
To help you complete it quicker, here is an easy guide:
- Step 1 – Sign in to your account and open your page with your profile
- Step 2 – Click the button to “withdraw funds.” You will be asked to choose one of the methods of withdrawal available. Please note that you can see different options depending on your region.
- Step 3 – Enter the sum that you wish to withdraw. In general, the minimum amount of money to be withdrawn from 1xBet is EUR 1.50/USD or similar in other currencies to this amount.
- Step 4 – Click the button for “confirm”
1xBet Withdrawal Safety Protocols
Withdrawing on 1xbet is a little rigid, but this is due to money laundering rules for legal reasons. Before paying out, bookies have to do what is called “Know Your Customer” or “KYC” verification, so when making a withdrawal request, you will likely be asked for ID proof etc.
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Most customers are searching for new bookies with enticing features such as high odds and bonuses, and other rewards. The good news for sports bettors new to 1xBet in Nigeria is that the platform gives new customers a pretty cool welcome bonus.
This is in the form of a 200% welcome bonus cash incentives that can be added to the first deposit you make on this website. You need to sign up and register with the platform to get your bonus. To gain access to this, you may need to search ‘Take part in bonus offer’.
How to Fully Explore your 1xBet Welcome Bonus
Your bonus is distributed in two equal parts, each equal to the value of your deposit but not above$100 (or naira equivalent).
- Your bonus must be used in its entirety within thirty days, or it will be deducted from your account (and any earnings obtained from it).
- On accrued bets, half of the bonus has to be wagered five times over.
- A minimum of three selections must be included in each cumulative bet and at least three of the selections within your accumulated bets must have odds of 1.40 or greater.
- In the ‘1XGames’ part, the other half must be wagered, but pachinko, dice, roulette or poker light are not qualified.
- Your bonus money and any winnings are available for withdrawal after you have reached specified wagering standards.
Sports Betting Review
Whenever it comes to sports bets, we conclude that 1Xbet Sports Betting is the best option for a mind-blowing session. The betting market is well packed for any sport you might like to gamble on, and besides that, it’s popular and widely considered to be one of the generous bookies, due to the high odds and lots of winning chances it provides.
Enthusiasts of alternative sports and special bets will take place in the 1XBet sportsbook. With over 40 types of sports and special bets, the bookie offers a wide range of bets. Whatever segment you choose to bet on, you’ll find 1XBet markets. You’ll also find that 1XBet provides incredible depth for major events like Premier League matches or Grand Slam finals. There are over 1,600 betting markets for the typical Champions League stage pre-game bet.
Cash-out option and bet builder
The cash-out – this allows punters to suddenly close multiple and single bets partially or in full when the punter is about to either lose or make a winning. Bets with low odds are excluded. The cash-out programme is mainly for well-known sporting activities. To be sure if this service is available, check the betting background of the bet you want to place.
Bet Builder – This is a fascinating choice that effectively offers punters the chance to combine multiple bets into an Accumulator bet. In the same type of market, you can pick bets of your choice and accumulate them together to form a bet designed according to your preference. In each collection, however, the cumulative bet must be won if you are to win the constructed bet.
Odds are usually moderate and high-earning on 1xBet. You may also change the format of the odds from decimal to fraction, but the decimal format is preferred by most Nigerian clients. You will find winning represented under odds markets (as 1,2, X), double opportunity (12,2X,1X), handicap, max, O/U, O/E and so on.
In fairness to 1xBet, their odds are really competitive and up there with very best in the market. More importantly, the odds are stable and hardly drop drastically when game approach kick-off.
Betting live is undoubtedly exciting, with its complexities forcing bettors to make fast decisions while they watch or track the particular event on the website of a bookmaker. Live bets draw a lot of attention on 1xBet, so visiting the Live section and seeing what it offers is worthwhile. Live wagering is available 24 hours a day. More than 30 markets for each event are offered for most sports, including bets on corners, yellow cards, free kicks, etc.
If you click the ‘LIVE’ button on the drop-down menu, here are the subsections that you will see:
Bet on a national team of yours
If you click on this heading in the drop-down menu, you can see which matches are available for live betting on your national team in the future.
This page is fascinating because it will allow you to add events that are currently being played, and you will be able to bet on them at the same time, so you can select up to 4 events that you want to track at the same time by dragging the matches of your choice into the ‘Multi-LIVE’ section.
On this page, in this section of 1xBet, you will be able to preview the coming events to be followed life, so that you can make preliminary decisions about your future bets.
This is the segment that is for fans of esports. There are computer games, actually, and in them there are tournaments. You can select the tournament, and then follow it in the Live section on 1xBet and place the most suitable bets.
Betting Markets Covered
1xBet Sportsbook includes more than 1,000 daily events, and 1xBet customers can bet on more than 30 sports, including the most popular betting sports, and some of the more obscure, as 1xBet also have odds for entertainment, politics and TV specials. Games with many leagues are on offer in the most popular betting sport in the world, football.
For a typical football match, there are over 100 markets that are shown under several headings, such as totals, handicaps, halves, corners and scores.
The complete list of sports/events offered for betting by 1xBet are as follows:
- Football (soccer),
- beach volleyball,
- ice hockey,
- table tennis,
- American football,
- horse racing,
- martial art,
- Aussie rules,
- beach soccer,
- (field) hockey,
- formula 1,
- Gaelic football,
In terms of time, virtual sports are short but no less exciting than real sports. Here, 1xBet offers football, horse racing, greyhound racing, camel racing, and sporting events. There are days when it’s hard to find any real-life events on which you want to put a bet, and in those cases, you can bet on virtual sports. A fascinating fact is that from football to horse racing, 1xBet has a lot of virtual sports on offer. The key thing about 1xBet Virtual Sports is their RNG which ensures fairness in their outcome of events.
The selection of virtual sports on offer consists of:
- • Virtual Soccer
- • Virtual Speedway
- • Virtual Rugby
- • Virtuals for Live Betting
- • Virtual Motorcycles
- • Virtual League of Football
- • Virtual Race Horse
- • Virtual Greyhounds
- • Digital Camels
- • Virtual Leagues of Soccer
Mobile App 1xbet
For both Android and iOS, 1xBet has mobile apps available for both. If your preference is not to use a downloadable app, you can also explore the sportsbook directly in your browser. On your smartphone, just hit your regular browser and navigate to the 1xBet website, the website is properly optimized to work efficiently on a mobile device.
You can download the APK file to your device directly from the website then have it installed on your phone. , which can then be enabled on your mobile phone. The app is also available on the Apple App Store for users of iOS users and Google PlayStore for android users.
Security and Regulation
Curacao e-Gaming licenced 1xBet giving the credibility that a worthy online gambling platform should have to prove it capabilities to provide a safe and stable gaming environment. The use of SSL technology, firewalls and various other procedures such as retaining player information offline can help customers enhance trust in their security systems. Those who may have one query or another about the security measures in place may email email@example.com where your questions will be answered by one of their security specialists.
In reality, 1xBet customer support is one of the decent components of their operation, not just because it is available 24/7, but also because customers can also connect with support agents through phone, live chat, email, message service, and customers can also request a call back from the bookmaker at a time that is convenient for them.
Besides, the organization also makes good use of its social media accounts, allowing its users to make contact through the platforms of Twitter and Facebook. To contact a customer service representative at 1xbet Nigeria, you can use the following methods:
- Email – Send an email (general queries) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Live Chat – To connect with a customer service agent and get the help you need, click on the Live Chat button at the bottom right of the page, with this you can have an instant messaging with their representatives.